Hello everyone, hope life is going well. Today I am participating in a Beauty Tag.
The Beauty Confessions Tag was created by Cassie Hampson, who's blog consists of "beauty, life, and nerdy things. And the occasional DIYs and Recipes." The tag consists of 7 questions that have to do with confessing something in the beauty field. I was tagged by the lovely Ms. Adventures in Makeup, who blogs about her "discovery of makeup and beauty, one adventure at a time."
If you want to participate in the fun, just copy and paste the questions, and be sure to link the to me.
1. What is your biggest beauty product addiction? (Lippies, blushes, highlighter, bronzer, mascara, etc.)
Beauty products in general. Polishes, shadows, lipsticks, foundation, I just love them all equally, I really do.
2. How many products do you have from your addiction?
Oh man, too many! 1000 polishes and gel polishes, 40 palettes, 100 lipsticks, 20 mascaras, 100 single shadows, 30 blushes. Like I said, I love products and I wear my addiction proudly on my face and nails.
3. What is one type of beauty product you hate? (highlighters, hairspray, etc.)
Sticky lipgloss, it's the worst.
4. What has been your biggest challenge in beauty? (ex. a technique you learned or leaving a beauty comfort zone)
Starting my own beauty business. It takes a lot of confidence putting your name out there and the fear that it might go terribly wrong. However when it does go right and you get those phone calls and emails from people wanting your services, it's the best feeling in the world.
5. What is one beauty comfort zone you don't think you'll leave?
I will any beauty zone because I don't believe in them. The great thing about nails and makeup is that there are no rules or zones. You can do wear them however they make you happy.
6. What is one beauty thing you suck at? (ex. eyeliner like cat eye or taking your makeup off at the end of the day, etc.)
I can not marble nail polish to save my life. No matter how hard I try it just comes out horribly wrong.
7. What is one thing in beauty that you don't understand its hype? (Technique, trend, etc.)
The phrase "on fleek", i just wish it would go away.
So there you go, I confessed. Thank you for tagging me Jessica, it's been get reading everyone's responses. I can't wait to see have everyone else answers these questions.