Tuesday, January 20, 2015

How To Tuesday: Cuticle Care

During the winter months I get ask by so many people, "how can I fix my cuticles?" They are dry, they are peeling, they are red, they are cracked.  Well I am here to let you in on a secret...moisturize!

Moisturizing is the best thing you can do not just for your cuticles, but all of your skin.  Now What should you use for your cuticles, well cuticle oil.  One little bottle is packed with so many great benefits.  It offers long-lasting natural moisture. It has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It has antioxidants and has a makeup similar to skin's collagen so it is great for sensitive skin.  Best of all, it takes about thirty seconds to do and only one product is needed.  

So next time you are out, stop at any beauty retailer and pick up a bottle for yourself.  I promise your cuticles and your nail tech will thank you for it.

Love|Makeup|Nails,
Alexis



No comments:

Post a Comment