Thursday, January 22, 2015

Transformation Thursday

I had some time on my hands this morning so I thought I would give you a quick and simple look that you can use both day and night.

Step 1: prime skin
Step 2: apply foundation, I used Temptu Airpod in 003 warm ivory
Step 3: fill in brows, I used Smashbox Brow Tech to go in Brunette
Step 4: apply shadow from lash line to crease, I used Make Up For Ever artist shadow ME-612
Step 5: apply shadow under the brow and the inner corner of the eye, I used Make Up For Ever artist shadow I-514
Step 6: apply liner to the waterline, I used Make Up For Ever graphic liner
Step 7: apply mascara
Step 8: apply blush to the upper cheekbone and blend towards the temples, I used Make Up For Ever artist shadows I-808 and S-748
Step 9: apply lipstick and gloss, I used Make Ip For Ever rouge artist natural N4 and lab shine D14

To take this look from day to night I would just apply a darker lipstick.  Let me know if you try this look with products that you already have and be sure to take pictures.

Love|Makeup|Nails,
Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment